Turquoise Place-Orange Beach
SCROLL DOWN FOR Frequently Asked Questions
Turquoise Place’s modern architecture and upscale amenities are unparalleled in the entire panhandle. Surrounded by the best restaurants, shops, and nightlife – in addition to our 500 feet of sugar-white sand beaches – you have the best of both worlds, balancing beach R&R with all the conveniences you need. The architecture alone makes Turquoise Place a piece of art, recognizable many miles away by it’s shimmering turquoise-colored glass and soaring towers. And although ALL Turquoise Place condos are beautiful – this one is truly the best of everything – “The Cat’s Meow” and no expense has been spared.
- 450–foot outdoor saltwater lazy river (4th floor sister building D)
- 2 Heated indoor salt-water pools (one in each building, 4th floor)
- 3 Outdoor Pools including two zero-depth entry, a fully gated toddler pool, and a lazy river makes SIX total pools
- Children’s playground with stay-cool surface (by lazy river)
- 2 Fitness centers (one in each building, 4th floor)
- 2 Saunas and 2 Steam Rooms (one in each building, 4th floor)
- Tiki bar and restaurant next to main pool (live music during peak season)
- 2 Tennis Courts (4th floor our building C)
OUR CONDO, #C-2007, 20th floor, unobstructed panoramic views down both ends of beach
- PRIVATE hot tub on Gulf-front balcony; (NEW Aug 2017) hard-plumbed gas grill with sink/counter; 8 sturdy adirondack rockers for the perfect balcony views
- BEDDING: King, King, Queen, TWO sets of twin bunks – sleeps 10 in beds but max of 6 adults due to bunks
- 2450 sq ft; 3 bedrooms/3.5 baths; no sleeper sofas
- Subzero fridge, Wolf 5-burner gas cook-top, Wolf microwave and convection oven with warming drawer; fully loaded kitchen with all the gadgets AND a full spice cabinet; Keurig AND regular coffee pot; KitchenAid ice-crushing blender; toaster; crock pot; waffle maker; elegant dishes and plenty of cookware and tupperware.
- Wet bar with built-in wine fridge and Kitchen-Aid ice-machine
- Custom artwork, leather sofas, upgraded lighting, and soothing, modern coastal decor
- All 400+ thread count linens and clean-lines bedding; all bed and bath linens provided
- High Capacity front-loading washer/dryer in large laundry room with basin sink
- we provide a rolling cooler, (4) folding sand beach chairs, and several beach towels for your use
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – FAQs
Where are you located?
26350 Perdido Beach Blvd, East/ taller building, Orange Beach, AL 36561 – just 3 miles west of the Florida border. MAP LINK
How far is the beach? Is there chair service?
We are ON the beach with just your own boardwalk to cross. 500 feet of sugar-white sands!
Chair service is provided by Perdido Beach Services which provides daily or weekly chair service. Call 251. 981-4807 to reserve.
**Don’t forget we provide 4 folding chairs for your use, to reduce your costs.
What is parking like?
We have a covered garage controlled by the security gate. You have one assigned spot and ours is in the best location in the building – PLUS one unassigned/open spot. There are three other parking options if you have a third vehicle – but two of them are a daily fee charged by the building directly, so we encourage you to avoid bringing three cars if you can. There is NO parking for water toys, oversized vehicles, trailers, RVs, etc. Upon entering guard gate, you will receive temporary parking passes until you can get to front desk with your confirmation to pick up your permanent parking passes.
What time is check-in – and what time do we need to check out?
Guaranteed check-in time is 3pm or later.
Check OUT time is 10am.
During non-peak seasons, we can sometimes extend your times but it must be approved in writing, in advance, so that I can re-schedule cleaning crew.
What do you provide and what do I need to bring?
We provide much more than most vacation rentals! Here is what we provide so you only need to bring your groceries and your personal items.
- all linens and bath towels AND several beach towels
- fully outfitted kitchen with all the gadgets, dishes, cookware, tupperware, etc and we even have a full spice cabinet and whatever you find in the pantry is for your use
- starter supplies of 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom (8 total), two kitchen trash bags, laundry detergent, hand soap at each sink, and dishwashing detergent for dishwasher and by hand. Please don’t deplete the cleaning crew’s laundry detergent as they provide that and need it to complete your departure cleaning.
- A rolling cooler, four folding sand beach chairs and there are usually some beach/water toys in the laundry room but it’s whatever has been left by prior guests.
Where do I get my keys?
We are self-managed so the only thing the front desk does for us is give you parking passes, and your first entry key. Once you get into condo, there are several more keys and some white wristbands (with chip key inside) hanging in laundry room. Your check-in instructions will be provided by email two weeks prior to arrival, and are very comprehensive. I have a great cleaning crew and a responsive handyman, and we maintain our condo to the highest of standards. Upon departure, please leave any loose keys back at the front desk. Keep the wristbands and the lanyard keys and return to laundry room.
What kind of fees are there and how do you get to total due?
IN THIS ORDER:
take base nightly rate X number of nights (or weekly base rate)
+ add one-time departure cleaning of $225
+ add Alabama lodging taxes of 13%
+ add one-time $49 damage insurance policy or warranty/waiver fee which is IN LIEU OF a sizable security deposit (NOT taxed so add after tax)
= GRAND TOTAL
How do you accept payments? Do I have to pay it all at once?
We accept all major credit/debit cards, but not PayPal. First payment must be by credit/debit card, but final payment can be by check.
DOWN PAYMENT of appx 20 – 25% is due upon booking.
BALANCE DUE appx 30 – 45 days in advance.
SHORT NOTICE: If you are 30 days or less from check-in, all payments due at once.
TO BOOK: we use a professional reservation system which works like a hotel website, easy breezy. Just let me know if and when you are ready to place down payment and I can send the link to your email.
Is the condo kid-friendly? What about pets? Can I smoke?
YES – we are very kid friendly and make sure we don’t decorate with the temptations of small items where you need to constantly say “don’t touch!”. And kids LOVE our bunk beds!
NO – Pets are not allowed in the building at all (except owners) and that is a COA rule and enforced by security
NO – you may not smoke OR vape in the condo or in the common areas, but feel free to smoke on the balcony. Just don’t leave the sliders open, since the breeze pushes the smoke into the condo and you may be charged for smoking if there is ANY smell of smoke in the condo.
Are there activities and stores close by?
There are appx 30 restaurants within a 5-minute drive with a few being within a few blocks. Starbucks, DQ etc all at your fingertips. There are three grocery stores including Walmart Market, Publix and Rouse’s (new, in the old Winn Dixie spot) within 1.5 miles. You will be surrounded by souvenir shops, boutiques, and lots of shopping and activities!
See our LOCAL link from the home menu to get more ideas.